Enable the Application in the Portal:
In order to use Cliq, first ensure the Application is enabled in the Cytracom Portal. By default, it is.
- In order to use Cliq, the person must have a login to secure.cytracom.net and an extension assigned to them
- A system administrator can check under the Users tab of the account to verify this
- Log into secure.cytracom.net
- Navigate to Users
- Click the Applications Tab
- Ensure Cliq is turned on
- Click Save
Note: Be sure to install using either Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Please follow the steps below to install Cliq:
- Click the link below to begin installation
- If prompted, choose to Open the file
- Saving the file will cause an installation error
The Cliq application will notify the user of updates as they become available.
|Auto-Update Installer (Windows)||Install|