When submitting a support request, include as much information as possible. Important information to include:
- Give a detailed description of the issue.
- Is it a certain extension or all extensions?
- Is there a call to reference that Cytracom can review?
- Is the issue happening on inbound, outbound, or both types of calls?
- What number is affected?
- When was the issue first detected?
- Have there been any internet problems?
- Have the phones been rebooted?
The more information Cytracom is given, the faster the issue can be resolved. Support tickets can be submitted by emailing, calling, or going through the Cytracom portal.
Cytracom's contact information:
Call 877-411-2987, and enter the appropriate option:
For Tech Support: Option 2 then 1
For Account Management: Option 2 then 2