Follow the directions below to update the time on the GXP 21XX series devices.
- Access the phone with the local IP address.
- Login with admin as both the username and password.
- Hover over settings > date and time.
- Make sure NTP server is correct ‘ntp.cytracom.net’
- Select ‘No’ for ‘Allow DHCP Option 42 to override NTP server’
- Select your time zone from the ‘Time Zone’ drop down box.
- Uncheck ‘Allow DHCP Option 2 to Override Time Zone Setting’
- Click ‘Save and Apply’
- No reboot is required.