In order to receive faxes from other parties, a user must first have a fax number mapped to them in the cFax portal. To do this follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Secure Portal with a User that has the cFax Admin role
- Click the “Fax” button in the Navigation Bar at the top of the Portal
- Once in the cFax Portal, Click “Numbers” from the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click the wrench icon on the same line as the number you would like to manage (located on the right side of the screen)
- On the “Number Management” modal, under “Assigned Users”, click the “Add” list item
- From the list of Users, select the desired User to map to this fax number
- Close the “Number Management” modal by clicking the “X” at the top right of the modal
Note: Don’t click the red “X” next to the recent assigned user. Click this “X” will un-assign the user from the number, preventing them from receiving faxes from this fax number.
The fax number is now mapped to a cFax user, and the user may now begin receiving faxes.