When multiple companies operate out of one office, it can be hard to tell which phone number a person called in on. Changing the incoming caller ID to display an entered text before the inbound caller ID number will allow the person answering the call to differentiate the line called and answer appropriately.
- Log into the portal at secure.cytracom.net
- Select the number to update
- Scroll down to Caller ID Mode
- Select Text + Original to populate the box to the right, labeled Caller ID Text
- Any information entered in the box will be displayed before the incoming caller ID information.
- Click Submit.