- [Provisioning] Made improvement for Cytracom staff to more efficiently provision new devices by copying all settings of existing device.
- [Call Queue] Resolved an issue where the queue prompt would not announce a caller's position in the call queue even though the option for it was enabled. Customers should now be able to manage this setting to control if callers hear their position in the call queue.
- [Call Queue] Resolved an issue where the announce position limit would not discontinue the position announcement. Customers should now be able to set the maximum position number they would like to announce to the callers in the call queue.
- [Call Queue] Resolved an issue where estimated hold time would be announced to a caller even if the setting was disabled. Customers should now have control of disabling an announcement of the hold time estimate for callers in the call queue.
- [Call Queue] Resolved an issue where if option '0' to exit queue was set it would persist after the caller was picked up. This would result in a caller being sent to vm after being answered if '0' was pressed.