Cytracom Desktop lets you talk, text, fax—all from a single pane of glass. Experience a collaborative communication tool with the power of a phone number. Start a dedicated conversation in a private room. Text a client or include them in a group chat. Best of all—customers can text you first, without a Cytracom app. You can learn more about the Business Messaging terminology here.
The Cytracom Desktop offers numerous communication features for people using Cytracom services. There are a few prerequisite settings for a person to begin using the applications:
- A person must have their customer administrator set up their user. Refer to the article on Adding a New User
- The user must have an associated extension
- For Business Messaging, a C2 Service Plan is required
- All Cytracom users can use Cytracom Desktop's click-to-dial, presence monitoring, and voicemail and call management, but Cytracom Business Messaging is only available to customers who have chosen the C2 service plan. These users can access both Team and SMS messaging features to communicate internally and externally.
- To expand a user's capability to include SMS messaging, it simply requires the user to have their own assigned phone number. Refer to the article Assign a User to a Phone Number to Enable SMS.
How to access Cytracom Desktop
- Open the browser and enter the URL: https://desktop.cytracom.net/
- Google Chrome is recommended for the best experience
- Enter your Cytracom USER ID and Password
How to enable notifications
- Click on the lock icon next to the URL
- Choose which notifications to enable