April 9, 2021 - Desktop and Portal Updates
We are excited to bring you new enhancements for the Cytracom Desktop and Partner Portal to improve your experience!
- We want to keep you in the know, so What’s New is now available from the menu for easy reading at your leisure. When new updates become available, the What’s New menu item will have a badge to let you know there’s more to see. You can also subscribe to email updates if you want to be notified of future product releases.
- You can now copy phone numbers out of messages and contacts for pasting into whatever application you see fit!
- Partner Portal functions were cleaned up to better display information and prevent invalid characters in proposals.
- Big or small, we value every bit of feedback from you. Provide Feedback is now located in our Help and Support menu.
- New messages now display without requiring a restart.
- In messages sent from the Desktop application to external numbers, we no longer add an extra line to the message.
- We now check for errors when drafting a message to a new room, rather than waiting until you try to send the message.
- Slightly resizing your screen no longer disrupts the functionality of tooltips.
- A caller with a long name no longer covers up the Answer Call button.
- We’ve stabilized the appearance of contacts in a group message, to prevent confusion when group members quickly drop and reconnect.
- Fixed the emoji search function. 😌
April 9, 2021 - Android Release
This release brings you new enhancements to improve your user experience on Android.
- You can now see who else is online and who is typing in message groups.
- Attached images and files will display with messages so you can see them at a glance.
- The screens for creating a room in messaging have been updated and we have eliminated the error with missing information.
- Fixed some issues that caused unexpected application restarts.
- Fixed an issue that could block the navigation menu and force a restart.
- Fixed an issue that prevented messages from appearing without restarting.
- Fixed an issue that caused ringtones to play after a call is established.
April 8, 2021 - iOS Release
Time for spring cleaning with the April iOS release! We’ve heard your feedback and have been hard at work to improve your experience. Here’s what you can look forward to in this release!
- Silencing a call from a locked screen now mutes the ring tone instead of disconnecting.
- If a call is mistakenly silenced, opening the app before the phone would have stopped ringing still gives you a chance to answer the call.
- In group messages and rooms, you can see who else is online and who is typing.
- The screens for creating a room in messaging have been updated. It no longer gives errors for missing information before you have a chance to put the information in.
- The default login method, when launching the app for the first time, has been changed from using an extension to using an email address.
- Additional, contextual results now provided when searching for contacts in messages.
- You can swipe left to delete items in your message history, just like your phone’s email or messages.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new message and entering certain phone numbers manually in an empty conversation thread would cause unexpected behavior.
- You can merge a call with a third party and now disconnect from the combined call without ending the call for all participants.
April 1st, 2021 - Cytracom Partner Portal
This release contains improvements to the Cytracom Partner Portal.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the second address line in proposal PDFs.
March 25th, 2021 - Cytracom Desktop and Integrations
This release contains improvements to the Cytracom Desktop and Integrations.
- Improved error handling for increased stability and performance
- Updated tooltip styling to improve consistency and ease of use
- Corrected dialpad mouseover highlights
- Fixed issues with Emoji use
- Fixed issues with Fax History display
- Expanded a built-in limit with our IT Glue Integration that was resulting in some searches not returning results
March 18, 2021 - Partner Portal and Integrations
This week’s release focuses on fixes to the Connectwise Integration with a few other fixes to the Autotask Integration and partner portal.
- Fixed a problem that could cause false errors on Active Intelligence Monitoring in the partner portal
- Fixed an issue preventing logins to Autotask from some network configurations
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that broke some links when followed from recently viewed
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that caused some users to have to sign out twice
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that could lead to long load times from the tickets tab
- Realigned screen elements in ConnectWise to be consistent with other Integrations
- Rearranged entries in ConnectWise notes field to keep newest on top
- Fixed a problem with search fields in ConnectWise
- Fixed a problem that would have the global header go away while navigating ConnectWise
- Fixed the error with undefined last name fields in ConnectWise
March 12, 2021 - Android OS
This release contains enhancements that continue to improve the user experience as well as address issues identified by customers.
- Added ability to view contacts during a call transfer
- Enhanced search function in contacts
- Added ability to dial International numbers and star codes in the dial pad
- Improved functionality of call waiting buttons on an incoming call
- Added “swipe to delete” functionality for messages
- Ringtone available when the app is minimized
- Added ability to place merged calls on hold
- Updated preference menus and contact page for more consistent look and feel across platforms
- Bringing app from the background no longer causes an automatic redial
- Eliminated crashes caused by invalid room names
- Fixed an issue that logged some users out when the app is inactive
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when reinstalling the default ringtone
- Eliminated required restart after adding a new contact to the phone’s contacts to refresh the contact list
- Fixed an issue that caused an incomplete phone number to display in the messaging screen
- App no longer asks for or displays a room name when using direct messages
- Fixed Information button in history to ensure phone number is always shown
- Fixed issue that could prevent a user from entering information in the details box on the feedback screen.
- Resolved issues that could lead to a crash at login or during installation
March 11, 2021 - Integrations, Desktop App and PBX
This release contains enhancements to the Cytracom Desktop app, product integrations within it, and PBX functionality that powers it all. All users of the Desktop app will see performance improvements. Users of older Integrations will take advantage of lessons learned from newer ones. Upgrades to the PBX functionality will make signup and support even easier.
- UI enhancements to the IT Glue, Autotask, and HubSpot integrations
- Added the ability to send a message with a single click to call history entries
- When on an active call, Desktop App users will now get an audible indication if a second incoming call is received
- Added local time field for the PBX to make it easier to work with routing schedules
- Added Mountain Time Zone without Daylight Savings as a time zone option for users in Arizona
- Added suite number to address field in the proposal generator
- Updated terms and conditions screen in customer signup.
- UI enhancements on the login screen to the Desktop App
- Updated log in error message to indicate if two-factor authentication failed during authentication
- Expanded the feedback button on the Desktop App to point to additional help resources, including new walk throughs of how to accomplish selected tasks
- Resolved issue that prevented some partners from downloading co-branded materials
- Fixed Hubspot issues that caused the app to crash
- Corrected error in the PSA Connector that blocked protected leads from changing status to unprotected when a deal does not close or when the time limit on protection expires
- Fixed a condition where the desktop app locked up after a long idle time or the computer was put in sleep mode
- Removed issue that caused HTML code to be visible in notifications and history when sending text messages and emojis
- Resolved an issue that slowed loading time of contacts in the UI
- Faxing history is now updated in real time
- Resolved issues that could cause a long loading time for a locally installed Desktop Application
- Eliminated a condition where a call center agent could receive two conflicting status flags at once leading to unpredictable routing
March 5, 2021 - iOS
This release contains enhancements that continue to improve the user experience.
- Improved control over audio devices (phone, speakerphone and autodetection of bluetooth devices)
- UI enhancements including a larger info button and expanded area for pasting phone numbers
- Added the ability to share voicemails as audio files using the iOS share button
- After creating a three-way call, you now have the option to disconnect and leave the other two lines connected
- Resolved a conflict that prevented messaging when multiple contact entries contained the same number
- Resolved an issue where some updates to information required an application restart to reflect those changes throughout the UI (for example room renames, call history, etc)
- The app no longer requires a user to manually put a call on hold before transferring
- Removed copy function for files (PDF, XLSX, DOCX, etc.) that caused inconsistent performance
- Fixed an issue that prevented sending some PDFs as message attachments
March 4, 2021 - Apps and Integrations
Improvements to deal stages in the Hubspot Integration
- Signing a proposal now sets the deal to the "booked" stage in Hubspot
- Updating a proposal no longer alters the deal stage