July 26, 2021 - Updates to Desktop App, Call Queues, and Integrations
- We've added the ability to merge two calls into a three-way conference from Cytracom Desktop. When you're done, spit the phone call back into the original two lines or end the call for all three parties.
- Updates to our Call Queues means that your messages will play back more cleanly, without overlapping or delaying a live agent.
- You can now search the Autotask, Hubspot, and Connectwise apps in Cytracom Desktop by phone number. Adding any numbers to the search field will lead to a phone number search.
- Login credentials for the Connectwise app are remembered after logging out for ease of logging back in.
- When creating a ticket in the Connectwise app, you can now assign a priority.
- Resolved an issue where large volumes of conversations would cause a lag when navigating to business messaging.
- Resolved an issue where entering a phone number associated with internal user extensions would display and dial the user extension rather than the phone number entered.
- Resolved an issue with messages where some users weren’t seeing a full screen of loaded messages.
- Resolved an issue where audio device selection did not persist when reloading the app.
June 18, 2021 - Call Center and Integrations
Improved Call Center and Integration Features!
- We’ve added quick action buttons to the Cytracom Discover results from Autotask, Salesforce, and Hubspot so that you can easily make a call, message, or email without fully navigating into the respective integrations.
- We’ve updated Call Center Agent Activity Reports to include automated activity, like being paused or logged out.
- Fixed an issue in Call Center that caused a new agent login to clear other agent states in the real time queue summary.
- Fixed an issue in Call Center that could cause the queue Active and Waiting counters to fall out of sync.
- Fixed the issue in Call Center where automatically paused or logged out agents are later logged in or unpaused when other agents log into the queue.
June 11, 2021 - PBX and Integrations
Check out our updates to the PBX and Integrations!
- We’ve changed our account requirements so that every number with voicemail doesn’t require an associated email address.
- We’ve added quick action buttons to the Discover results from Connectwise so that you can easily make a call, message, or email.
- In Call Center, we’ve separated call time and wait time in call history reports to match live stats shown in the Desktop App.
- In Call Center, we’ve added the agent name, agent number, and queue name to call history for queue calls.
- Expanded search parameters in the Salesforce Integration to allow for a +1 in front of a phone number.
- Added feedback to indicate why an Autotask login attempt failed if it was due to an unknown ID or password.
- Fixed an issue that prevented creation of new tickets in the Autotask Integration.
- Fixed an issue that prevented dialing from the call button within Autotask.
- Fixed an issue with new notes in ConnectWise that linked to a blank page.
- Updated search within Connectwise to better handle full names.
May 25, 2021 - Desktop and Mobile
Cytracom Desktop and Mobile Updates Now Available!
In our new release for Cytracom Desktop, users can now manage personal Business Hours and Call Settings from within the Desktop App.
DOWNLOAD CYTRACOM DESKTOP TODAY!
Our new release for Cytracom Mobile features enhancements for Shared Inboxes.
Cytracom Desktop Updates
Quick Personalization with Desktop User Settings
Now you can update your personal settings directly in the Cytracom Desktop app. Make quick changes to your Business Hours, Call Strategy, Notifications, Mailbox and Audio preferences - whenever you’d like.
Personalize Your Call Strategy
Now you choose where you receive calls - and customize your settings to suit the way you work. Out and about? Set your calls to ring on your mobile. At your desk? Have your calls ring on both your Desk phone and Cytracom Desktop - then roll to your mobile if you don’t answer. You can also set how long your calls ring before going to voicemail and if you’d like to enable calls to and from your Cytracom Desktop app.
Customize Your Preferred Business Hours
Prefer not to get business calls at 1AM? Cytracom makes it easier on you and your customers - with Business Hours settings. Simply set where and when you’d like to receive business calls, then set where those calls should ring after your business hours.
Configure Your Notifications
Configure ringtone and ring volume for Cytracom Desktop. Completely mute notifications if you’re in a meeting. Feeling a little nostalgic? Set your ringtone to Telephone Ring 2012.
Manage Your Voice Mailbox
Keep your mailbox neat and tidy. Select how often you’d like to clean out your inbox. Turn on voicemail transcription to get voicemails at a glance and enable email notifications so you never miss a message.
Choose Your Default Audio Sources
Choose which one of your available audio sources you’d like to set as default mic and speaker for Cytracom Desktop - computer, headphones, or any other speakers you have connected.
Here’s What Else We Improved on Cytracom Desktop
- Fixed an issue that prevented new conversations from being created directly from the Contacts list.
- Updated Shared Inboxes so deleted conversations are immediately removed.
- Corrected call history to always show outbound calls as ’ outbound’ instead of ‘missed’.
Cytracom Mobile Updates
Shared Inboxes Enhancements for Mobile
Earlier this month we introduced an exciting new product: Shared Inboxes - making our Cytracom Business Messaging solution even more powerful.
Shared Inboxes enables business teams to communicate with customers via text message, collaborate, and reply from a single business phone number—all from within their Cytracom Desktop and Mobile applications.
See Shared Inboxes in action! Click here to watch the Shared Inboxes demo.
We have added additional enhancements to Shared Inboxes for Mobile. Features include:
- Ability to send private messages within a thread to internal teammates, while excluding external recipients
- Ability to mute notifications for individual conversations
- Mentions to get the attention of specific coworkers
- Assign priorities to different conversations within a Shared Inbox
May 13, 2021 - Desktop and Mobile
We've been hard at work continuing to enhance our new Shared Inboxes product offering, among other improvements and fixes.
- It’s now possible to change the name of a conversation inside a Shared Inbox, from the incoming phone number to a custom label of your choice.
- More than one internal user can now be mentioned in a Shared Inbox message.
- We’ve updated how the chat bar is displayed when active.
- We’ve added a priority label of "None" for Shared Inbox threads. Selecting this will remove any previously set priority.
- Emojis can now be used in Shared Inbox internal messages when mentioning another user.
- Addressed an issue where the unread count was incorrect for brand new SMS messages received by Shared Inboxes.
- HTML markup is now processed correctly in message previews.
- Corrected an issue where the message preview does not consistently update to the most recent message.
- When right-clicking and downloading an attached image in a message thread, it will now download in the current window rather than opening in another browser tab.
- Removed unnecessary messages about creating a new conversation when already in an existing conversation.
- The Shared Inbox number is no longer hidden in some preview screens.
- Addressed an error condition where a conversation might appear to have been duplicated within a Shared Inbox.
- Corrected an issue resulting in double notifications on the Desktop app when configured to notify both Desktop and Mobile.
- Added error handling to prevent a condition that could disable messaging within integrations if logging in and out multiple times.
- The PDF of the billing statement was changed slightly to accomodate more information.
We've been hard at work continuing to enhance our new Shared Inboxes product offering, among other improvements and fixes.
- Clicking on an incoming notification about a Shared Inbox message will now take you directly to that message.
- When creating a new message and selecting an identity from which to send it, you'll see the name and number for available choices in Shared Inboxes.
This release includes additional updates for Shared Inboxes, among other improvements and fixes:
- Cleaned up the internal message notification to clearly display which messages are internal with a one line reminder and background color update
- You cannot include internal teammates as the recipient of a message from a Shared Inbox, so we now include an error message to let you know
- When you select the internal message mode in a Shared Inbox, it will stay in that mode until actively switching back.
May 6, 2021 - Shared Inboxes - Desktop and Mobile
Cytracom Introduces industry-first, Shared Inboxes for unified communications. Shared Inboxes expands the utility of business text messaging by enabling businesses to receive text messages sent to a company phone number, privately collaborate amongst colleagues to review inbound messages, and provide the best response to the sender. This update adds these Shared Inbox messages seamlessly to the familiar Cytracom Messaging Text Messaging Platform.
- Ability to send messages privately to teammates while excluding customer contacts.
- Improved presence indicators for teammates including who’s looking at a message thread and who is actively typing.
- Ability to turn off notifications for conversations in a Shared Inbox.
- Mentions to get the attention of specific teammates.
- Assign priorities to different conversations within a Shared Inbox.
April 30, 2021 - Desktop and Integrations
Check out our updates to the Cytracom Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Call Center reports.
- We provide an explanation if you can’t login to Salesforce or ITGlue integrations because of a problem with credentials.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from creating messaging rooms.
- Improved the search speed in the ITGlue Integration.
- Contacts in ITGlue now default to alphabetical order.
- Refreshing your browser no longer breaks external links from the ITGlue integration.
- Removed stray characters from address lines when some fields were empty.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some external ITGlue integration links from opening.
April 22, 2021 - Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Call Center
Check out our updates to the desktop, Chrome Extension, and Call Center reports
- The Chrome Extension will be there for you even when the connection is lost.
- The Agent Performance report in Call Center allows you to see idle time, ring time, and pause time, as well as more accurate calculations for shift time, call time, and hold time.
- Longer names (first or last) are abbreviated in the group messaging members list to fit better on the screen.
- We fixed an error caused by renaming a room.
- The icons shown with the Chrome Extension now will work regardless of the website’s primary colors.
- The member list within a group message now automatically closes when you click anywhere out of it.
- The phone or desktop strategy defined in settings will be used for all logins (so you will no longer be asked at startup!).
- Notifications correctly reset after viewing instead of lingering across logins.
- We fixed an error that prevented the HubSpot and IT Glue integrations from launching correctly from the desktop application.
April 9, 2021 - Desktop and Portal Updates
We are excited to bring you new enhancements for the Cytracom Desktop and Partner Portal to improve your experience!
- We want to keep you in the know, so What’s New is now available from the menu for easy reading at your leisure. When new updates become available, the What’s New menu item will have a badge to let you know there’s more to see. You can also subscribe to email updates if you want to be notified of future product releases.
- You can now copy phone numbers out of messages and contacts for pasting into whatever application you see fit!
- Partner Portal functions were cleaned up to better display information and prevent invalid characters in proposals.
- Big or small, we value every bit of feedback from you. Provide Feedback is now located in our Help and Support menu.
- New messages now display without requiring a restart.
- In messages sent from the Desktop application to external numbers, we no longer add an extra line to the message.
- We now check for errors when drafting a message to a new room, rather than waiting until you try to send the message.
- Slightly resizing your screen no longer disrupts the functionality of tooltips.
- A caller with a long name no longer covers up the Answer Call button.
- We’ve stabilized the appearance of contacts in a group message, to prevent confusion when group members quickly drop and reconnect.
- Fixed the emoji search function. 😌
April 9, 2021 - Android Release
This release brings you new enhancements to improve your user experience on Android.
- You can now see who else is online and who is typing in message groups.
- Attached images and files will display with messages so you can see them at a glance.
- The screens for creating a room in messaging have been updated and we have eliminated the error with missing information.
- Fixed some issues that caused unexpected application restarts.
- Fixed an issue that could block the navigation menu and force a restart.
- Fixed an issue that prevented messages from appearing without restarting.
- Fixed an issue that caused ringtones to play after a call is established.
April 8, 2021 - iOS Release
Time for spring cleaning with the April iOS release! We’ve heard your feedback and have been hard at work to improve your experience. Here’s what you can look forward to in this release!
- Silencing a call from a locked screen now mutes the ring tone instead of disconnecting.
- If a call is mistakenly silenced, opening the app before the phone would have stopped ringing still gives you a chance to answer the call.
- In group messages and rooms, you can see who else is online and who is typing.
- The screens for creating a room in messaging have been updated. It no longer gives errors for missing information before you have a chance to put the information in.
- The default login method, when launching the app for the first time, has been changed from using an extension to using an email address.
- Additional, contextual results now provided when searching for contacts in messages.
- You can swipe left to delete items in your message history, just like your phone’s email or messages.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new message and entering certain phone numbers manually in an empty conversation thread would cause unexpected behavior.
- You can merge a call with a third party and now disconnect from the combined call without ending the call for all participants.
April 1st, 2021 - Cytracom Partner Portal
This release contains improvements to the Cytracom Partner Portal.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the second address line in proposal PDFs.
March 25th, 2021 - Cytracom Desktop and Integrations
This release contains improvements to the Cytracom Desktop and Integrations.
- Improved error handling for increased stability and performance
- Updated tooltip styling to improve consistency and ease of use
- Corrected dialpad mouseover highlights
- Fixed issues with Emoji use
- Fixed issues with Fax History display
- Expanded a built-in limit with our IT Glue Integration that was resulting in some searches not returning results
March 18, 2021 - Partner Portal and Integrations
This week’s release focuses on fixes to the Connectwise Integration with a few other fixes to the Autotask Integration and partner portal.
- Fixed a problem that could cause false errors on Active Intelligence Monitoring in the partner portal
- Fixed an issue preventing logins to Autotask from some network configurations
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that broke some links when followed from recently viewed
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that caused some users to have to sign out twice
- Fixed a problem in ConnectWise that could lead to long load times from the tickets tab
- Realigned screen elements in ConnectWise to be consistent with other Integrations
- Rearranged entries in ConnectWise notes field to keep newest on top
- Fixed a problem with search fields in ConnectWise
- Fixed a problem that would have the global header go away while navigating ConnectWise
- Fixed the error with undefined last name fields in ConnectWise
March 12, 2021 - Android OS
This release contains enhancements that continue to improve the user experience as well as address issues identified by customers.
- Added ability to view contacts during a call transfer
- Enhanced search function in contacts
- Added ability to dial International numbers and star codes in the dial pad
- Improved functionality of call waiting buttons on an incoming call
- Added “swipe to delete” functionality for messages
- Ringtone available when the app is minimized
- Added ability to place merged calls on hold
- Updated preference menus and contact page for more consistent look and feel across platforms
- Bringing app from the background no longer causes an automatic redial
- Eliminated crashes caused by invalid room names
- Fixed an issue that logged some users out when the app is inactive
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when reinstalling the default ringtone
- Eliminated required restart after adding a new contact to the phone’s contacts to refresh the contact list
- Fixed an issue that caused an incomplete phone number to display in the messaging screen
- App no longer asks for or displays a room name when using direct messages
- Fixed Information button in history to ensure phone number is always shown
- Fixed issue that could prevent a user from entering information in the details box on the feedback screen.
- Resolved issues that could lead to a crash at login or during installation
March 11, 2021 - Integrations, Desktop App and PBX
This release contains enhancements to the Cytracom Desktop app, product integrations within it, and PBX functionality that powers it all. All users of the Desktop app will see performance improvements. Users of older Integrations will take advantage of lessons learned from newer ones. Upgrades to the PBX functionality will make signup and support even easier.
- UI enhancements to the IT Glue, Autotask, and HubSpot integrations
- Added the ability to send a message with a single click to call history entries
- When on an active call, Desktop App users will now get an audible indication if a second incoming call is received
- Added local time field for the PBX to make it easier to work with routing schedules
- Added Mountain Time Zone without Daylight Savings as a time zone option for users in Arizona
- Added suite number to address field in the proposal generator
- Updated terms and conditions screen in customer signup.
- UI enhancements on the login screen to the Desktop App
- Updated log in error message to indicate if two-factor authentication failed during authentication
- Expanded the feedback button on the Desktop App to point to additional help resources, including new walk throughs of how to accomplish selected tasks
- Resolved issue that prevented some partners from downloading co-branded materials
- Fixed Hubspot issues that caused the app to crash
- Corrected error in the PSA Connector that blocked protected leads from changing status to unprotected when a deal does not close or when the time limit on protection expires
- Fixed a condition where the desktop app locked up after a long idle time or the computer was put in sleep mode
- Removed issue that caused HTML code to be visible in notifications and history when sending text messages and emojis
- Resolved an issue that slowed loading time of contacts in the UI
- Faxing history is now updated in real time
- Resolved issues that could cause a long loading time for a locally installed Desktop Application
- Eliminated a condition where a call center agent could receive two conflicting status flags at once leading to unpredictable routing
March 5, 2021 - iOS
This release contains enhancements that continue to improve the user experience.
- Improved control over audio devices (phone, speakerphone and autodetection of bluetooth devices)
- UI enhancements including a larger info button and expanded area for pasting phone numbers
- Added the ability to share voicemails as audio files using the iOS share button
- After creating a three-way call, you now have the option to disconnect and leave the other two lines connected
- Resolved a conflict that prevented messaging when multiple contact entries contained the same number
- Resolved an issue where some updates to information required an application restart to reflect those changes throughout the UI (for example room renames, call history, etc)
- The app no longer requires a user to manually put a call on hold before transferring
- Removed copy function for files (PDF, XLSX, DOCX, etc.) that caused inconsistent performance
- Fixed an issue that prevented sending some PDFs as message attachments
March 4, 2021 - Apps and Integrations
Improvements to deal stages in the Hubspot Integration
- Signing a proposal now sets the deal to the "booked" stage in Hubspot
- Updating a proposal no longer alters the deal stage