Desktop, Chrome Extension, and Call Center
Check out our updates to the desktop, Chrome Extension, and Call Center reports
- The Chrome Extension will be there for you even when the connection is lost.
- The Agent Performance report in Call Center allows you to see idle time, ring time, and pause time, as well as more accurate calculations for shift time, call time, and hold time.
- Longer names (first or last) are abbreviated in the group messaging members list to fit better on the screen.
- We fixed an error caused by renaming a room.
- The icons shown with the Chrome Extension now will work regardless of the website’s primary colors.
- The member list within a group message now automatically closes when you click anywhere out of it.
- The phone or desktop strategy defined in settings will be used for all logins (so you will no longer be asked at startup!).
- Notifications correctly reset after viewing instead of lingering across logins.
- We fixed an error that prevented the HubSpot and IT Glue integrations from launching correctly from the desktop application.