Desktop and Mobile
We've been hard at work continuing to enhance our new Shared Inboxes product offering, among other improvements and fixes.
- It’s now possible to change the name of a conversation inside a Shared Inbox, from the incoming phone number to a custom label of your choice.
- More than one internal user can now be mentioned in a Shared Inbox message.
- We’ve updated how the chat bar is displayed when active.
- We’ve added a priority label of "None" for Shared Inbox threads. Selecting this will remove any previously set priority.
- Emojis can now be used in Shared Inbox internal messages when mentioning another user.
- Addressed an issue where the unread count was incorrect for brand new SMS messages received by Shared Inboxes.
- HTML markup is now processed correctly in message previews.
- Corrected an issue where the message preview does not consistently update to the most recent message.
- When right-clicking and downloading an attached image in a message thread, it will now download in the current window rather than opening in another browser tab.
- Removed unnecessary messages about creating a new conversation when already in an existing conversation.
- The Shared Inbox number is no longer hidden in some preview screens.
- Addressed an error condition where a conversation might appear to have been duplicated within a Shared Inbox.
- Corrected an issue resulting in double notifications on the Desktop app when configured to notify both Desktop and Mobile.
- Added error handling to prevent a condition that could disable messaging within integrations if logging in and out multiple times.
- The PDF of the billing statement was changed slightly to accommodate more information.