To add your first Corporate Zone:
- Navigate to Network Map in the left panel.
- Click Add new zone.
- Enter the Zone Name.
- Select the Gateway from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Interface option.
NOTE: Auto is recommended.
- Specify if you need a Site Zone or a Cloud Zone
- Site Zone - This is a zone that you attach to a ControlOne Bridge, which is the physical hardware you would deploy at a location.
- Cloud Zone - This is a zone that you assign user accounts to. Here you can set up zero trust devices policies as well. Zero trust will do checks on a machine to verify the device is authorized to connect to the given zone.