NOTE: Device must first come online (through means of DHCP) to be able to be configured with a static IP from the ControlOne portal.
To set a static IP on your ControlOne OBR/Gateway:
- Navigate to Sites in the left panel.
- Select the desired site to program a static IP.
- A panel will open on the right-hand side.
- Go to Primary and select the desired port to set the WAN static IP to.
NOTE: For most typical set ups, select WAN port 1.
- Scroll down to IP Settings and select Static.
- Enter the IP Address provided by your internet service provider.
- Enter the Subnet Mask provided by your internet service provider.
- Enter the Gateway Address provided by your internet service provider.
- Click the Save button.
A static IP is now configured. Please remember, your device will go offline until it is plugged in to the ISP ethernet line serving your static IP vs. your internal LAN DHCP server.