ControlOne Agent 184.108.40.206
November 9, 2022
- Client devices were sometimes deemed "Non-Complaint" with a Device Posture Policy when policy requirements did not apply to the specific device by platform.
- The Agent would be connected to the Quarantine Zone in some cases, even when the client device was passing the policy check.
- The Agent background service would not always check that the tray GUI was able to sync at system start.
- Full disk encryption results on macOS would be considered invalid even after the boot disk was encrypted per policy.
ControlOne Agent 220.127.116.11
September 29, 2022
- When the client system did not have required all system dependencies installed, the Agent Installer could launch the GUI before the newly installed system was ready, which could cause the GUI to break until the system was rebooted.
ControlOne Agent 18.104.22.168
September 9, 2022
- When an update is available, the Agent can now queue a download for the update package, to be performed the next time internet connectivity is detected.
- The Agent GUI would sometimes lose communication "sync" with the system service, resulting in an incorrect but harmless "Reconnecting..." message despite maintaining connectivity to the platform.
ControlOne Agent 22.214.171.124
September 1, 2022
- The Agent now responds more quickly to zone and policy configuration changes made in the management portal.
- General improvements to process and disk encryption state reporting for Device Posture Check.
- The Agent would sometimes create two distinct network interfaces when connecting to the ControlOne platform, causing the activity graph and byte counters to display incorrect information.
- When on the login screen, inputs to the username box were being treated as case sensitive, preventing login if the submitted username contained capitalized letters.
ControlOne Agent 126.96.36.199
August 4, 2022
- The Agent can now protect users from lateral attacks on public Wifi networks by intercepting all network connection attempts from potential bad actors. Wifi-Protection can be enabled within the settings panel of the Agent GUI.
- The Agent GUI could fail to start on some builds of macOS Catalina (10.15)
ControlOne Agent 188.8.131.52
July 21, 2022
- The Agent GUI is now re-launched after an over-the-air update, or if an installer is pushed via RMM tool. This matches the behavior of the system service that is always restarted after an update.
- When multi-factor authentication was enabled, the challenge window would sometimes not be fully visible.
ControlOne Agent 184.108.40.206
July 18, 2022
- The Agent GUI would retain unreferenced memory when updating the menubar status icon on macOS.
ControlOne Agent 220.127.116.11
July 12, 2022
- The Agent now tests multiple targets for reachability when determining the state of secure internet connectivity through the ControlOne platform.
- Full Disk Encryption state for Device Posture Policies is now reported consistently for macOS.
- Creation of the network interface could intermittently fail during connection start on Windows 10 systems.
- Faster switching between Ethernet connections (via USB-C) and Wi-Fi on macOS systems.
- The Agent GUI would sometimes render the status panel incorrectly on macOS systems while using a discrete GPU.
- The Windows system-tray icon does not appear downscaled smoothly on systems configured with display scaling set below the system default (aka Low-DPI mode). Agent connectivity is unaffected by this graphical bug.
ControlOne Agent 18.104.22.168
June 8, 2022
- The Agent can now be configured to start automatically on system login. Previously the Agent always started by default, and now the toggle allows control of automatic start on login if it was disabled in the OS.
- The menubar icon for the macOS version now conforms to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines for macOS.
- Trackpad gestures like pinch to zoom no longer adversely affect the Agent UI.
- The login box no longer appears before the system service is ready.
- Communication "sync" between the tray GUI and the system service is now faster and more responsive during state changes and button presses.
- Windows platform dependencies installed by the Agent installer MSI package could result in system reboot.
- The Agent GUI occasionally renders the status panel incorrectly on macOS systems while using a discrete GPU. Agent connectivity is unaffected by this graphical bug.
ControlOne Agent 22.214.171.124
May 16, 2022
- The Agent can now be configured to disconnect when quitting the tray GUI, the intended use is for Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) endpoints.
- There are now status messages for Device Posture failures, reconnecting and roaming, and when re-syncing to the system service.
- Windows platform dependencies (MSVC and WebView2) are automatically installed if not present on the system during installation of the Agent.
- Communication "sync" between the tray GUI and the system service is more reliable when relaunching the GUI.
- macOS Catalina (10.15) and earlier do not display the status indicator in the menubar icon.
- Some system telemetry data (current local user, uptime, boot volume) is not fully reported from computers running macOS Mojave 10.14.x, which was end-of-life'd by Apple (25 Oct 2021).