This article discusses how to add a new ControlOne cusotmer.
- Cytracom Partner Portal
Log in to secure.cytracom.net to access the Cytracom Partner Portal.
- Click the Manage Customers button in the left-side column.
- In addition to the UC Customers section, a ControlOne Customers section will also display. Click the ControlOne Customers tab.
- A list of enabled ControlOne customers will display (if you have not yet added ControlOne customers, no customers will display).
- Click Add a ControlOne Customer to display the pop up window.
- Check the Add security service to an existing UC customer checkbox to select an existing customer to add the service to using the dropdown menu or uncheck the checkbox to display customer information fields to build a new customer.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select deployment strategy and licenses for the ControlOne service addition.
Select the add-ons desired and click the Order or Pre-Order button to add the customer to the ControlOne Customers section of the Partner Portal.
Still have questions? Click here to learn how to contact Cytracom Technical Support.