- Press the button.
- Type the password or PIN using the phone's keypad when prompted. If this is a new user, try 0000, 1234, or the extension number.
- Follow the prompts in the automated process of setting up a voicemail box:
- Enter new password when prompted, followed by the # key. The password cannot be the same as the extension number or else the system will require the user to change it on the next log in.
- Re-enter the new password when prompted again, followed they the # key.
- The system will prompt the user to make three recordings after the tone. Follow the prompts and press the # key after each recording:
- The first recording is only the first and last name of the user for the company directory. Speak after the tone and press # when finished. Press 1 to accept the recording, 2 to play it back, and 3 to re-do the recording.
- The second recording is the unavailable message. Begin speaking after the tone and press # when finished. Press 1 to accept the recording, 2 to play it back, and 3 to re-do the recording.
- The third recording is the busy message. Begin speaking after the tone and press # when finished. Press 1 to accept the recording, 2 to play it back, and 3 to re-do the recording.
If access is still denied to the voicemail box, the PIN number may be reset at secure.cytracom.net. A system administrator has the ability to do this if the user cannot.
After the initial configuration, changes can be made to the voicemail box:
- Press the button.
- Press 0 for mailbox options.
- Press 1 to record the unavailable message and follow the prompts.
- Press 2 to record the busy message and follow the prompts.
- Press 3 to record the name file for the directory and follow the prompts.
- Press 4 to manage a temporary greeting (create, replace, or remove it) and follow the prompts. Any greeting created here will override all others until removed.
- Press 5 to change the password.
Other features available after logged into the voicemail box are:
- Press 3 for Advanced Options.
- Press 5 to leave a message.
- Press 1 to enter an extension number.
- Dial the extension number and then wait for further instructions.
- Press 2 to use the directory.
- Wait for further instructions to use the directory.
To watch the next video, click:
Keyword: voice, mail