- Press the button.
- Type the password or PIN using the keypad when prompted.
- Follow the prompts for various options.
- If a new user is logging in for the first time, use 1234 to set up a new voicemail box.
If a password is forgotten, it can be reset at secure.cytracom.net.
- Log into the portal.
- Click on PBX
- Click on Mailboxes
- Select the Mailbox you wish to reset
- Establish a new password.
- Confirm the password.
- Click Submit
Note: Voicemail notifications may also be received via text or email. Users have the ability to check voicemail using an online control panel that requires a username and password. This can also be done by using an external phone line when calling a number on the account. One or more of these options may already be set up. If it is not set up, contact your system administrator for help.
To continue learning more about using Cytracom devices, click:
Keywords: voicemail mailbox