Error Logging In:
If a user is receiving the error below, it is most likely a result of a missing extension association in the user section.
- An admin will need to log in to the Cytracom Secure portal and find the related user.
- Once selected find the drop-down that displays "Extension" and choose the desired extension for that user.
- Once selected, scroll to the bottom and hit submit.
- Fully close the app and retry logging in.
Logging in with Extension requires the following below:
- Office Number: this can be any phone number that is on the client's account.
- Extension: this is the basic numerical extension of the desired user (ex: 23 or 576).
- Password: this is the password used to log into the Cytracom Secure Portal.