- Press any of the line keys corresponding to an open line on the left side of the phone's display. An open line is indicated by one of the buttons that is not illuminated green.
- Dial normally to reach an internal extension or a ten digit phone number.
- Confirm the presence of the party to be transferred to.
- Press the button followed by the line key that is on hold, indicated by a flashing green light.
- The call will disappear from the phone completely, indicating that the transfer is complete.
To view the next video, click: