The SNOM PA-1’s IP address may be found one of two ways. The DHCP table on the firewall/router can identify the address. Alternatively, plug headphones into the line out jack on the back of the unit and press the
IP/RESET key and a recording will repeat the unit's IP address.
- Enter the IP address of the device in a web browser (there is no password).
- Click on Identity 1 section on the left-hand side of the page.
- In the Display Name section type in the desired display name (paging extension).
- In the Account section type in the SIP username
- In the Registrar field type in register.cytracom.net
- In the Authentication Username section type the SIP Username
Applyand the device will register
- Now go to the Nat tab while still in the Identity 1 section and in the Keepalive interval section type in 15
Applyto make the changes.