The SNOM PA-1’s IP address may be found one of two ways. The DHCP table on the firewall/router can identify the address. Alternatively, plug headphones into the line out jack on the back of the unit and press the
IP/RESET key and a recording will repeat the unit's IP address.
- Enter the IP address of the device in a web browser (there is no password).
- Go to the Identity 1 section.
- Type the desired display name in the Display Name field.
- Type the SIP username listed on the portal in the Account field.
- Type register.cytracom.net in the Registrar field.
- Type SIP Username in the Authentication Username field.
Applyand the device will register.
- Go to the Nat tab in the Identity 1 section to set the Keepalive interval (seconds) to 15. Press
Applyto make the changes.