Create a Cytracom IP/Host Group
- Go to Hosts and Services
- Under IP host select "Add" a host
- Name: Cytracom
- IP Version: IPv4
- Type: IP Range
- IP address: 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- IP host group: *empty
- Then Click save at the bottom
Add a Firewall Rule
- Select User/network rule
Create a Rule Group
- The firewall will most likely give an error unless you already have rule groups established, if not go ahead and go to the Rule Group drop down and select "Create New"
- Then a pop-up window should appear to create a new Rule Group
- Group Name: Cytracom
- Group Description: Cytracom VoIP services
- Rule Type: Any
- Source Zone: Any
- Destination Zone: Any
- Select Add when done
Create an Outbound Rule
Create an Inbound Rule
Disable SIP ALG & Increase UDP timeout
- Log in to the CLI using Telnet or SSH. You can also access the CLI from admin > Console in the upper right corner of the Admin Console screen.
- Choose option 4. Device Console.
- Execute the following command(s):
To show the current UDP timeout use the command below:
To set the UDP timeout to the desired time of at least 180 seconds use the command below"