Create a Cytracom IP/Host Group
- Go to Hosts and Services
- Under IP host select "Add" a host
- Name: Cytracom
- IP Version: IPv4
- Type: IP List
- IP Address List.txt
- IP host group: *empty
- Then click Save at the bottom
Add a Firewall Rule
- Select User/network rule
Create a Rule Group
- The firewall will most likely give an error unless you already have rule groups established, if not go ahead and go to the Rule Group drop-down and select "Create New"
- Then a pop-up window should appear to create a new Rule Group
- Group Name: Cytracom
- Group Description: Cytracom VoIP services
- Rule Type: Any
- Source Zone: Any
- Destination Zone: Any
- Select Add when done
Create an Outbound Rule
Create an Inbound Rule
Disable SIP ALG & Increase UDP timeout
- Log in to the CLI using Telnet or SSH. You can also access the CLI from admin > Console in the upper right corner of the Admin Console screen.
- Choose option 4. Device Console.
- Execute the following command(s):
To show the current UDP timeout use the command below:
To set the UDP timeout to the desired time of at least 180 seconds use the command below"