Log into the Salesforce Integration
- When you click on the Salesforce logo, it expands the panel and provide the log in screen
- Enter your subdomain information that you use to log into Salesforce as well as the region that you are in (i.e., US)
- Click login
- You are taken to a pop up asking you to sign in to Salesforce (you will use your Salesforce email address and password)
How to use Salesforce in Desktop
- You start on the Explore page. The Explore page shows your most recently visited contacts, organizations, and locations. Note that this means on first use, the page will be blank until populated by searches.
- The lightning bolt button in the top left of that section of the screen is the Cytracom Discover button. When on an incoming call, clicking this button will search all integrations for the active caller. This may be the fastest way to reach the relevant data.
- The search bar (Highlighted in the picture above) is another way to find relevant information you have about a client.
- Finally, the menu bar that defaults to Explore can also be used to search for your Leads, Accounts, or Contacts. All of these screens will have the same buttons available.
Quick Action icons throughout the panel allow you to quickly:
- Log out (gear)
- Close the Integration panel (x)
- Open the record in the Autotask Website (loopback arrow)
- Initiate a phone call (phone)
- Initiate a text message (speech bubble)
- Write an email (envelope)
- Create or edit a record of that type (+)
The last four buttons are context sensitive and will be available when appropriate.